PRELUDE
Developing the healer within: using a modality such as Reiki or other Rays is a gift from spirit. This will facilitate your growth and is a potent enlightenment tool. The gateway to light work is the heart.
There is no more important task then to center, move into your heart. To move from center is to suspend the ego, and to draw back the veil that the mind will cast. Center, meditate and develop your inner network. Go into the heart, anchor higher self. Work with this presence, this level of consciousness. At a later date go in again (deeper), align with the oversoul. This is a rose that will continue to unfold. I won't spoil the story for you. It is important as a healer to develop the inner healing/information teams that will be the root system for the tree that will grow.
I BACKSTORY
MY story began by as a healer, with Reiki in 96. I was working as a physical therapist in Germany, and was lucky enough to happen upon a Reiki Master that kindly taught me that modality and ethos. I passionately applied that with my patients and practice for many years. I was master attuned in 97. Slowly, I became aware that there were other rays, other elements that needed to be addressed to help patients find balance. Reiki (earth), though wonderful, just isn't all the elements needing to be clear and balanced. I was attuned to Sakara (fire), Sophie El (water), Angelic Light (wind) also. These deepened the pool or options to choose from, and worked better for certain things. I worked with many etheric healing teams, and got comfortable working with the chain of light: Angels, Masters, and many other levels of light beings and consciousness. I was master attuned by the GrandMaster of the 7 Rays in 2003 (Harmonic Convergence). This brought me into the fold of working with Masters of their respective Rays. I used so much Violet, Blue and Green, that these masters thought that Turquoise should be the appropriate bandwidth to work with (it is an ancient healing Ray). This I have done since. I was given this ray to expand and manage. Many heal with it already. Importantly, I can attune healers to this ray. It is an advance healing tool and not generally for inexperienced healers that aren't comfortable with distance healing.
II TURQUOISE THE MODALITY
Turquoise is a healing modality. If attuned to turquoise, this give you access to a potent, and broad palette of healing frequency of cosmic light. The ray was developed to use with other modalities such as manual therapies. It works efficiently of trigger point, and the myofascial network.
III TURQUOISE THE RAY
Turquoise is also a Ray on it own, with a developing chain of light and network. Elohim, Angels, Chohan, Masters. Like the 7 rays with their respect masters and angels. Turquoise has is pathway from source to manifestation. This isn't set in stone, and is a work in progress.
III WORKING WITH TURQUOISE
BREATH, center and envision the patient in your minds eye, whether in person or via distance.
Envision a sacred space around the patient. I prefer to use Metatrons cube:
Picture this surrounding the patient. Then focus on the painful area. Be sure to cast a broad net. Many conditions of the body, have an organ or spinal source. Treat everything. When applying the ray, envision where the ray is going to, don't stare at the light itself. Direct the ray. Use it like you are painting the problem, or erasing an area. If you need assistance, ask for the master or angel to assist you. You are not alone, and help is alway there.
One of the beauties of turquoise is the synchronicity. You may use it while doing manual work, as in doing trigger points, or massage. You can guide the person through a meditation, and use this while they are going through their body work.
IV ETHICS
As with Reiki, permission is preferred. Not all people you work with might understand. Sometimes we need to allude to it. Helping you relax, or doing healing work. Use language your patient can relate to. We are here in a facilitation role. We are to ease the burden of the patient, not remove all the karmic lessons that life is teaching. We aren't meant to change behavior, control, possess or to manipulate. We are meant to Co-create in a conscious way if at all possible.
Currently I am attuning providers and skilled light workers. People with experience, and a network of friends and or clients. I am not looking for those that are just learning to be providers. It takes time time, training, licensure to be a provider. For me, this is a passion, not a business. I don't wish to step on the toes of western medicine, nor deal with medical ethics of sole use. This is an adjunct/integrative therapy, that can be used in combination with other techniques by professionals. If you have family or a client base with Reiki, then that is certainly acceptable.



This sounds very interesting Brian...Suze here from the healing y'day. I am a Reiki Master and have always struggled with asking for money for attuning people, I use the symbols but generally link in with source with my guides. i also am a shamanic practitioner and Bowen Therapist. I live off grid in mid Portugal and we, my partner and I are starting to build a teaching faculty there. I hold a circle for women bi-weekly and do my own practices.. If you feel that the Turquoise attunements would be complementary to my work it would be interesting for me to find out me about these healing rays...just for your info my hands tingle most of the day after the healing was sent and some other stuff came up too.. thank you..im on Face book under Suze. many blessings
ReplyDelete